- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies may be either ‘persistent’ cookies or ‘session’ cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- We use both persistent and session cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below.
- We use (_ga, _gat, _gid) to track users as they navigate the website.
- We use (cookieconsent_status) to record a users consent to our using cookies.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names:_ga, _gat, _gid.
- _ga is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 2 years.
- _gid is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24 hours.
- _gat is used to throttle requests and has an expiration of 10 minutes.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Cookie Consent Cookie
- We use a cookie to record consent to our using cookies.
- The consent cookie has the following name: cookieconsent_status and has an expiration of 1 year.
- We use a cookie to remember interactions with the website shop such as adding an item to your basket.
- The cookie has the following name: www_tableauproducts_com_TableauOrder and has an expiration of 10 days.
- We use a session cookie to remember any interactions with the website.
- The session cookie has the following name: PHPSESSID and expires when you close your browser.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Search for a term such as ‘Manage Cookies’ plus the name of your browser. For example ‘Manage Cookies Chrome’ or ‘Manage Cookies Edge’ or ‘Manage Cookies Firefox’.
- Blocking our cookies will not impact on the usability of this website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Search for a term such as ‘Delete Cookies’ plus the name of your browser. For example ‘Clear Cookies Chrome’ or ‘Clear Cookies Edge’ or ‘Clear Cookies Firefox’.
- Deleting our cookies will not impact on the usability of this website.
- This website is owned and operated by RPM Marketing (Sussex).
- You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address: RPM Marketing (Sussex)
PO Box 1, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, UK, TN39 3ZQ
- Using our website contact form.
- By telephone, on +44 (0)1424 224620.
- By email, using email@example.com .